Hi Mr. B! I was so glad to see you last weekend! You are so very handsome...those big blue eyes are something else!!! You look like your Grandpa Bob, Auntie Betsy, Great Grandpop Ratcliffe, and Auntie Ros!!! I cannot wait to see you and Jax and Elliott together on the quilts that Great Grandmama made for Jessie and Brooks! What a wonderful Thanksgiving it will be! We have so very much to be thankful for! Love you so, Auntie Gigi
1 comment:
Hi Mr. B! I was so glad to see you last weekend! You are so very handsome...those big blue eyes are something else!!! You look like your Grandpa Bob, Auntie Betsy, Great Grandpop Ratcliffe, and Auntie Ros!!! I cannot wait to see you and Jax and Elliott together on the quilts that Great Grandmama made for Jessie and Brooks! What a wonderful Thanksgiving it will be! We have so very much to be thankful for!
Love you so,
Auntie Gigi
Post a Comment